Chester Games Club Forum Index Chester Games Club
Forum inactive, contact us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/chestergames or info@chestergames.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gaming weekend
Page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> DevaCon -> Deva 2013 Organisation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

Death Jester
Combat Wombat

Playing: Pathfinder Society
Planning: World Domination

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Appologies all. I have done my best to keep things calm. But the recent out right attack on me (on another thread) led to an off topic jab.

At time of posting I had misread the date and thought to post was alot older than it was. And given the lack of responce from the one who was chosen to move things forward let to a knee jerk.

Back to the thread at hand.

We could just get as many people as possible from CGC to attend and help make their event a success and have some fun in the process.
Tess
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, I'm working that weekend but should be able to show up later on  Smile
steph96
Vice President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your apology DJ. The post confirming the date was indeed only a few days old, and was not being deliberately ignored by anyone.

Can I remind everyone that if you believe you are being personally attacked by another individual (as opposed to them simply strongly disagreeing with you), it should be reported to one of the admins/mods to be resolved, rather than hijacking other people's threads/discussions.

Thanks in advance Smile
dedindahed

Playing: Boardgames

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently deeside also have the hall reserved for a weekend in november, will shout back if I get an actual date.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> DevaCon -> Deva 2013 Organisation All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: