Chester Games Club Forum Index Chester Games Club
Forum inactive, contact us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/chestergames or info@chestergames.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**URGENT ORGANISATION! CONCEPTION 2015**

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> Conception
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tess
Treasurer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: **URGENT ORGANISATION! CONCEPTION 2015**  Reply with quote

www.conceptionuk.org
For those who have never been; this is an awesome convention down in Bournemouth (running Wednesday to Sunday 28th January - 1st February next year) which usually at least a handful of club members attend each year.

The people who have usually arranged it en-masse in the past have all been busy so it has kind of snuck up.

Long story short: If you want to come along I need to know for absolute definite, no maybes, by next Tuesday and I need someone with a cheque book.

If you say you are absolutely definitely going to come then fail to cough up the pennies I will get someone to break your legs (only saying because I ended up paying for 4 xmas meals least year instead of just 1 due to no-shows).
Ooh! That reminds me, I will also require someone ruthless looking to be happy to break legs for me.

Each room fits 2 people either in a twin or double basis. If people want to come and there aren't enough couples to claim the doubles, and no pairs opt in, lots will be drawn for who shares a bed.

4 bed lodge: 400 (370 if we pay quickly)
3 bed lodge: 300 (270 if quick)
2 bed lodge/apartment: 260 (240 if quick)

costs to be spread equally across all occupants.
Tess
Treasurer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone wanting to come to Conception (see pinned post) I need to know by tomorrow for definite. I will have a quick run around the club tonight to make sure as many people as possible have had the chance.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> Conception All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: