Chester Games Club Forum Index Chester Games Club
Forum inactive, contact us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/chestergames or info@chestergames.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few helpful websites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> Online/Forum Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

kitanajane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: A few helpful websites  Reply with quote

Hope I have posted this in the right place, apologies if not! (They are online gaming related though Smile )

Firstly, Raptr. If you have never heard of it, they log your gaming hours, then give you points to spend in various contests, and buy skins for games like Smite and LoL. It also shows how you rank against your friends (If they have accounts) in games. (My username on Raptr is kitanajane if you want to add me).

http://raptr.com/

The other site I wanted to share is mostly for Steam users. A friend shared this with me, and it is a great find. It is called G2A. People sell their unwanted Steam keys, for reasonable prices (for example, I got The Wolf Among Us for 8ish, when steam was selling it for 19). So when you purchase an item and redeem the code, it will show as a gift in your inventory.

https://www.g2a.com/

Hope these help you all! (If you've heard of them both and I'm just late to the party as usual, sorry hehe Razz )

Take care all, happy gaming!   Very Happy
Prostanc3

Playing: D&D 3.5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just regarding the g2a.com website you mentioned, you can compare the prices of g2a.com plus a whole bunch of others using dlcompare.com, g2a.com are usually among the top prices wise but not always the best, It's good to know what g2a.com actually do though, I always wondered how they kept competitive on price frequently so thank you!
kitanajane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prostanc3 wrote:
Just regarding the g2a.com website you mentioned, you can compare the prices of g2a.com plus a whole bunch of others using dlcompare.com, g2a.com are usually among the top prices wise but not always the best, It's good to know what g2a.com actually do though, I always wondered how they kept competitive on price frequently so thank you!

I've not heard of DLCompare, will take a look now  Very Happy
Also, thanks for the add on Steam! Smile
Teflon Billy
Roll-Playing Munchkin Secretary/Mod.
Roll-Playing Munchkin Secretary/Mod.

Playing: Rise of the Runelords.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitanajane wrote:
...Also, thanks for the add on Steam! Smile

No problem   Smile .
snakeeyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm what about 1&1 for their game server hosting? I feel like it's worth a mention  Very Happy I've used them to set up a gaming clan for Minecraft, works great Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> Online/Forum Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: