Chester Games Club Forum Index Chester Games Club
Forum inactive, contact us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/chestergames or info@chestergames.co.uk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

important announcement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> D&D - Tomb of Horrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

Jimmy
Treasurer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: important announcement  Reply with quote

all characters have gained enough experience points to reach 10th level. The two characters who have survived since the start (rogue and transmuter) have experienced enough to increase their level further, to 11th level. If someone could pass this information to tess i would be greatful. No equipment may be bought or changed for gaining levels as you are stuck in the dungeon.

That is all i believe
Thank you  Cool
metagaia
President
President

Playing: D&D 3.5
Running: slowly
Planning: Aces and Eights: Shattered Frontier

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I guess there is a link between intellegence and life expecancy.  Namely that the wizard and the rogue have the sense to let everyone go first.   Very Happy

The wizard gets 6th level spells now, I can imagine any more golems just being sealed in with a wall of iron.  Very Happy

Last edited by metagaia on Fri May 09, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Teflon Billy
Roll-Playing Munchkin Secretary/Mod.
Roll-Playing Munchkin Secretary/Mod.

Playing: Rise of the Runelords.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metagaia wrote:
...'to let everyone go first.'

I think you mean 'supervising prudenty' or 'not rushing headlong with wild abandon, into fiery obilvion'.  Twisted Evil

Unfortunately I'll probably be a bit late on Monday, should be there by 7:30 though.

Last edited by Teflon Billy on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
metagaia
President
President

Playing: D&D 3.5
Running: slowly
Planning: Aces and Eights: Shattered Frontier

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon Billy wrote:
metagaia wrote:
...'to let everyone go first.'

I think you mean 'supervising prudenty' or 'not rushing headlong with wild abandon, into fiery obilvion'.  Twisted Evil

Yeah...well...ummm...it was the way Turak wanted to go, burned to death with his closest friends (minus one) beside him; and in out hearts, isn't that was we all want?

Teflon Billy wrote:
Unfortunately I'll probably be a bit late on Monday, should be there by 7:30 though.

Well that should give me time to finalise my now gnomish begiler then.  Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chester Games Club Forum Index -> D&D - Tomb of Horrors All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: